LGM Law Firm renders its consulting and assistance services specifically to Italian and foreigner companies, advising them in the tax and legal issues in every business fields, offering debt management and recovery services as well.
As far as the credit management activity is concerned, since the beginning LGM has modulated its activity In accordance to the specific needs of its clients, taking care of all the possible phases, from extra-judicial attempts of recovery to actual judicial initiatives and procedures, carried out in Italy and abroad (especially in the UE territory) thanks to a network of well known and experienced professionals.
The debt recovery activity includes the due diligence stage for the evaluation of portfolios and the strategic management of recovery policy.
The Firm besides provides its consultancy and assistance services in a continuous manner in all business phases, from the setting up of the company, to development, consolidation, reorganization and even internationalization, both in ordinary and extraordinary phases.
The specific services provided by the Firm include, among others:
- identification of company structure and setting up of a company,
- drawing up of articles of association and shareholders’ agreements,
- dvice to shareholders and to governing bodies,
- shareholding transfers and acquisitions,
- assignments and acquisitions, capital contributions, company leases,
- due diligence,
- joint ventures,
- assistance in the voluntary liquidation/bankruptcy procedures,
- governance structures.