LGM Law Firm’s consultancy service on real estate and construction law covers all phases of the related investment process, negotiating and structuring real estate transactions relating to residential, commercial and industrial and tourist facilities, from the starting of the negotiations (including due diligence) to closing, taking care of all sides of the operation, including urban planning, authorization, environmental, negotiation, tax and financial aspects, covering, with the assistance of all the professionals of other departments, all legal aspects of fund creation and management.
The Law Firm provides domestic and international clients with efficient service in a timely manner, assisting advising its clients on transactions related to the acquisition, sale and disposal of property, development of single properties or portfolios, whether carried out individually or through real estate companies and/or funds.
LGM’s professionals has a relevant experience in the real estate and construction area, having so far participated in a huge numbers of transactions, sustaining important domestic and international companies, investment funds and single investors in:
- the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets and portfolios;
- the drafting of contracts, lease, rent and sale of business units agreements, as well as of various specialized real estate service contracts (asset, property and facility management, shopping center management, project management, project monitoring, pilotage, engineering and operating, as well as hotel management agreements);
- the negotiation and preparation of joint venture agreements;
- the management of corporate governance activities relating to vehicles involved in real estate transactions;
- the auction procedures;
- the real estate investments in Italy by foreigner clients, since the research and scouting of the most suitable property, to the negotiation and transaction, including the estimate, tax, legal and technical due diligence up to the representation, with a POA, of the client for the final contract to be signed in front of the Italian Notary;
- the assistance to shopping centers drafting all the contract needed (rent, business branch’s lease, set-up of shop-in-shop and corner), also providing consultancy for the daily management of the center, including the termination of the lease/rent contracts, the eviction and return of the unit procedure, the debt collection, all insurance issues and litigation;
- the public and private procurement, assisting clients, both Italian and foreign, in the stages of participation in tenders, negotiation and drafting of contracts, in the phase of management and execution of the contracts as well as in any litigation;
- the negotiation and drafting of contracts for asset management and project and construction management incidental to real estate development operations.